Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.
I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools.
I had a dream where every person, at exactly midnight on new years following their 22nd birthday, they possessed the body of their soulmate and people ran around trying to figure out who they were so that they could find eachother, and they left notes for the body’s owner to find with their address. And there were some language gaps so people had to translate it and travel to different countries carrying the notes they were left, and it was great
write a book right now
the weirdest shit about the whole “your fave is problematic” thing is that y’all hunt down minor details about the past of celebrities while also refusing to acknowledge how you acted like two years ago
If you ride like lightning, you’re gonna crash like thunder.
Finally, this is a series about us [women]. -Kate Mulgrew
"Ultraviolence" Lyric Art Prints Set 1 by Jump Jirakaweekul //
Original photographs by Neil Krug, Mathieu Cesar, and Geordie Wood
come along with me - songs about love, life and what the future might hold (almost entirely gender-neutral)
1. island song - ashley eriksson 2. elephant gun - beirut 3. first day of my life - bright eyes 4. i can lift a car - walk the moon 5. all i want is you - barry louis polisar 6. 5 years time - noah and the whale 7. when u love somebody - fruit bats 8. my love for you - esg 9. young folks - peter bjorn & john 10. we should go to france - urban cone 11. happily - one direction 12. how to say goodbye - paul tiernan 13. your arms around me - jens lekman 14. we don’t have to take our clothes off - ella eyre 15. bloom - paper kites 16. riptide (vance joy cover) - gossling 17. living room - grouper 18. the moon song - karen o 19. napolitan dreams - lisa mitchell 20. time in a bottle - jim croce
young witch in training [listen]
an eclectic, vaguely creepy mix for young witches traveling far away from home, wandering through dark forests, battling dangerous monsters, and becoming adults. includes music that ranges from whimsical fantasy-esque scores to songs that make you want to strap on your black boots and kick down doors.
01. rörliga bilder - daniel olsen
02. happy birthday (a death in the family) - clint mansell
03. becomes the color - emily wells
04. devil do - holly golightly & the brokeoffs
05. the melody of the specter’s flute - nishiura tomohito
06. to ursula’s cabin - joe hisaishi
07. lose your soul - dead man’s bones
08. black sheep - gin wigmore
09. my boy builds coffins - florence + the machine
10. stina - daniel olsen
11. iris - nishiura tomohito
12. in our talons - bowerbirds
13. one summer’s day - joe hisaishi
14. 1940 (amplive remix) - the submarines
15. the legendary paradise - nishiura tomohito
16. vaggvisa - daniel olsen
17. compass - shim hyun jung
18. on a clear day - joe hisaishi
19. the heroic weather conditions of the universe, part 1: a veiled mist - alexandre desplat
20. les passants - zaz